i have another fine dish for you that will soothe your tummy and tastes totally yummie! yes my friends, i am ryming. because i am finally over the stomache-ache. i am on my feet again.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 medium leek, chopped
125 g rice
125 g broccoli
50 g feta
600 ml vegetable broth
- cook broccoli for 10 minutes and make sure it's not overcooked. it will later be added to the risotto and has some more time to cook
- heat olive oil in a pot (or saucepan) over medium heat
- stir in leek and cook until it is just begining to turn color
- pour in the rice and stir until the rice is coatet in oil. stir for 2 to 3 minutes
- stir in one third of the vegetable broth and continue stirring until incorporated.
- repeat this process untill all the liquid is absorbed (should take about 20 minutes)
- when you pour in the last broth add the broccoli as well
- once the rice is toroughly cooked add the feta and stir until it has melted
- season to taste and serve