5. August 2006

all my prayers have finally been heard!

all my prayers have finally been heard!the one thing i was extremly keen on during my time in london where vinegar chips. when i went back there a few weeks ago the first thing we ate where in fact vinegar chips. over the past 10 years (gosh, i'ts been a long time since i've lived in london!) i have never ever seen them anywhere, neither here in austria nor on any trips i made around europe. you can imagine my excitement today when i found "sea salt & balsamic vinegar" at my local supermarket. i can't wait to try them tonight, i bet they taste fantastic.

i'm beginning to notice that it takes about ten years for all the products, flavours and "trends" that surrounded me in 1996/1997 in london to finally be available here in austria.

interesting.

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love Kettle Chips, we normally buy them in Germany. They're delicious!!

Anupama hat gesagt…

Glad you got your favorite chips finaly in Linz. Inspite of being in England i have never tried them, but after reading your post vielleicht I will.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Maaaa. Wo hast du die denn gefunden?

tschoerda hat gesagt…

beim billa im lenaupark linz (beim ehemaligen frachtenbahnhof). allerdings führt der billa an der rudolfstrasse die vinegarchips nicht.
by the way, die waren wirklich ausgezeichnet. genau wie ich vinegar chips in erinnerung hatte.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Kettle are the best, but I prefer the ' cracked black pepper ' variety :-)