my busy day today actually took my mind off euro blogging for once. i hadn't thought of it all day but as i was just coming home being really exhausted and going throug my mail i found a note from mr postman! he wanted to deliver a parcel from sweden, oh my god, check this out! silly me, i go to work instead of waiting at the porch for my parcel!! first thing tomorrow i will head to the post office to pick up my present from scandinavia ... yeah, i am really excited. i have not figured out yet who sent the parcel because mr postman's handwriting is really bad ... stay tuned, i'll post about it tomorrow.
it'll be a full scandinavian day tomorrow. my sister is staying at my place tonight and a parcel from sweden will be the perfect kickstart for our day at ikea!
plus, we will also meet johanna tomorrow, she's in linz for a few days ...update:
i have been a fan of hers ever since i started foodblogging and as i was rushing to the postoffice this morning it turnes out a lovely parcel from anne was waiting for me!
and how generous she is, incredible!
anne included a lovely note where she told me why she had picked out the things she sent me.
- dried strawberries (strawberries = summer)
- dried green iranian raisins (how exquisit!)
- chocolate covered sunflower seeds (extremely addictive!)
- pocky (yeah, pocky! unfortunately you can't get them in austria)
- sesame honey cakes (i just love sesame!)
- crisp bread "hales" (perfect, savory crackers are amazing!)
- biscotti with lavendar, almonds and chocolate (how thoughtful of you to include selfmade food)