... is yellow!
so why not have a tasty yellow soup? allright, allright, you convinced me.
so curry, coconut milk and chickpeas it is!
recipe # 3: curry + coconut milk + chickpeas - soup
1 tbsp vegetable oil
250 ml coconut milk
150 ml water
150 g chickpeas
- soak the chickpeas in water overnight
- heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil and saute the finely chopped leek
- add one tablespoon of curry powder and keep stirring
- add the water
- add the coconut milk and bring to a boil
- throw in the chickpeas and reduce the heat
- let simmer until the chickpeas are tender (i guess that took about 45 minutes)
i should try a soup with meat one of these days